Star South Careers
Commercial Coordinator Star South International
- Based in Ridderkerk, Netherlands
- Tertiary Qualification (MBO or Diploma) in Cost Accounting and/ or Logistics
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
Beneficial Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in the Fruit Industry will be beneficial
- Proficiency in European languages will be advantageous, preference will be given to Dutch and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work co-operative in a team
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage current and new business relationships effectively
- Conduct marketing, programme management and coordination of product flow
- Maintain and grow sales in assigned markets
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand business
- Analyse sales and finance reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximise growth
- Ensure profitable sales
Market-related, depending on experience, qualifications, and capabilities.
We serve four key groups across the diverse sector of fresh produce:
Fruit producers and retailers, both within South Africa and abroad. It’s a world of good produce, good people and good prices. An extensive, vast world which we navigate via committed one-on-one relationships, to offer personalised service and tailored solutions.
How can we help you?
Partner with us as we navigate the landscape together.